Speaking at the opening ceremony, Acting Director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said via the event, she hopes more firms and cooperatives will have new customers and agents in Ha Noi, contributing to stimulating demand and economic growth of the city.
Over 60 businesses and cooperatives have joined the event with 100 stalls showcasing products of clear origin from Ha Noi and 20 provinces such as Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Lam Dong, Dac Nong, Quang Ngai, Quang Ninh, Lao Cai, Quang Nam, Phu Yen, Nghe An, Bac Giang, Son La, and Can Tho.
Ha Noi has worked closely with cities and provinces to effectively carry out OCOP programmes.
The department also helped bring OCOP products to distribution channels, supermarkets, food chains and OCOP points-of-sale, contributing to raising the city’s retail revenue and the campaign “Vietnamese prioritise Vietnamese goods”.
Many localities also effectively held connectivity activities to boost export and developed intensive farming areas with high economic efficiency.
The event will last till Saturday.
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Hanoi boosts sale of OCOP products in suburban areas
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Quang Ninh OCOP products showcased in Hanoi
- Trade fair promotes OCOP of Hanoi
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Forum talks promoting women’s role in rural economic development
- 275 products qualified for OCOP standards
- Festival promotes agricultural and OCOP products linked to Hanoi tourism
- Hanoi recognises nearly 600 OCOP products