Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) 2022, the international exhibition on industrial production, is underway for local manufacturers in mechanical and component manufacturing and supporting industries to seek partners and business opportunities.
The expo draws the participation of 200 domestic and foreign enterprises, especially those from North America operating in construction engineering, oil and gas, and automobile industries. It is expected to open up opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises manufacturing components for export.
As part of his opening speech at the event, Vu Trong Tai, general director of RX Tradex, emphasized that the event features effective business networking programmes to help firms in the mechanical and supporting industries seize upon opportunities to further get involved in the global supply chain.
Most notably, this year’s function involved the presence of major customers from North America seeking to purchase mechanical products in the construction, oil and gas, and automobile industries, which is expected to open up a wealth of export opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises moving forward, Tai added.
There will be a number of trade exchanges and seminars introducing the advanced technologies from the world’s leading brands, a consulting support programme for businesses and a ceremony held to honor industrial firms and supporting industry enterprises.
At the event, Truong Thi Chi Binh, Vice President & General Secretary of the Vietnam Association of Supporting Industries added: “The issues of automation, lean operation, supply chain participation are always the interest of Vietnamese manufacturing and supporting industry enterprises. As they are in the process of automated production lines in factories, they need more experience and knowledge from efficient models.”
The VME 2022 is expected to bring practical and effective business networking programs to help local businesses participate deeply in the global supply chain.
The expo includes a panel discussion forum, innovation showcases, a tech-sharing conference, technology updates, training workshops, and a business honoring ceremony.
The exhibition run until August 12 and is expected to attract nearly 10,000 visitors.
- Event brings together supporting industries, foreign manufacturers in VN
- International expo on support industries slated for October
- Two supporting industry exhibitions open online
- Vietnamese enterprises limited in global supply chain
- Enhancing competitiveness of supporting industries in supply chain diversification context
- Major foreign manufacturers provide opportunities for support industries
- Business Innovation Zone Honoring Ceremony announced
- Policy push needed for mechanical engineering support industries
- Database of Vietnamese manufacturing and supporting industries launched