The sixth edition of the awards highlighted the hard work addressing key issues such as sustainable development, a focus on health and wellbeing, and emerging from two challenging years in a position of business strength.
“Viet Nam’s property market is rapidly changing, and the country’s developers, projects and service companies are doing an outstanding job in keeping up with this evolution,” said Adam Sutcliffe, Dot Property Director, Events and International Markets.
“This year’s Dot Property Vietnam Awards winners are leading these efforts. Their willingness to embrace sustainability and innovation while remaining resilient in the face of adversity is playing a key role in real estate’s recovery.”
Hung Thinh Land Joint Stock Company won three awards, including Developer of the Year 2022, the Dot Property Vietnam Awards’ top honor.
The company also took home Best Mixed-Use Developer Vietnam 2022 and the Special Recognition Award for CSR 2022.
Novaland Group continues to drive sustainability in Viet Nam and winning Best Sustainable Developer Vietnam 2022 was further proof of that.
Sunshine Homes proved its credentials in the luxury segment once again after it was named Best Luxury Developer Vietnam 2022.
Vietnam Real Estate Persons of The Year 2022 went to Vu Cuong Quyet, general director of Dat Xanh Mien Bac, and Le Viet Hai, chairman of Hoa Binh Construction Group.
According to the organiser, developers in Viet Nam have done a tremendous job of leading real estate market recovery efforts as the country continues to move past the pandemic. A total of 16 developer awards were handed out in 2022 with Hung Thinh Incons, BCG Land, TNR Holdings Vietnam among those recognised.
The Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards are scheduled for December.
- Viet Nam wins big at Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards 2020
- Dot Property awards honour best developers, developments in VN
- Outstanding developers honoured by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards
- SonKim Land got the great success at The Vietnam Property Awards 2020
- BCI Asia Awards honour top architecture, real estate firms of 2020, 2021
- Entries open for the 8th PropertyGuru Vietnam Awards
- PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards introduces new ESG accolade
- The 9 Stellars honored at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2022
- PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards reschedules key dates for sixth Vietnam edition
- LIXIL announces winners for Asia Pacific Property Awards 2020-2021