On June 24, the DeFi market continued to face many difficulties with cross-chain bridge assaults. The type of assault pretending to be DNS has additionally been utilized by hackers with Convex Finance, the market-leading yield resolution.
- Value locked in DeFi escalates with TVL polkadot jump, LUNA price falls 21%
- The 3 fastest growing cross-chain bridge tokens
- Google warns Ukraine about the specter of hacker assaults from China
- Fall of Terra – The Precise Timeline of UST Assault – Deep Dive
- This Is How LUNA 2.0 Will Be Distributed!
- Bear market could kill 80% of DeFi apps
- Nansen: DeFi and NFT are growing wild in 2021
- US federal judge overturns California s ban on assault weapons
- Elephant Cash DeFi Was Hacked, Inflicting The ELEPHANT Token To Lose Over 90% Of Its Worth.