After the success of the Rospsten testnet, Sepolia is the subsequent community to conduct an improve check of Ethereum 2.0 – The Merge.
- Ropsten, The Merge’s testnet has an issue
- Tim Beiko shares the first hard fork in Ethereum’s post-merger era
- Vulcan Forged (PYR) rebounds 119% after selling virtual land and launching Elysium testnet
- Cardano’s Vasil Onerous Fork is scheduled for June 29, testnet set to launch by the tip of Might
- Ethereum vs Ethereum 2.0: What’s The Distinction?
- ETH 2.0 Is Now Replaced By “Consensus Layer”, Ethereum Announced on January 24
- Ethereum Fees Down 53% in 20 Days – Bitcoin Magazine
- Ethereum competitors like Solana and NEAR will “grow massively” this year, according to Pantera Capital.
- Why did Ethereum rebrand ETH 2.0 as “consensus layer”?