A tweet from Coinbase means that customers will quickly be capable of ship and obtain USD Coin (USDC), Polygon (MATIC), and Ethereum (ETH) on Polygon. With the mixing of Polygon, Coinbase has enabled the sending and receiving of those property on an L2 or sidechain for the primary time.
- What is USDC? The first stable coin to enter the world’s largest trading platform Coinbase
- What is USD Coin (USDC): the world’s leading digital dollar stablecoin
- Coinbase Maybe Will List Solana Ecosystem Tokens In The Near Future
- Ripple Recognized as “Alternative in Funds” Alongside With Circle & Coinbase By Goldman Sachs
- Unknown Wallets Acquired $703 Million In Bitcoin From Coinbase
- After $44 million in gross sales on the NFT Market, DraftKings has change into a Polygon Validator.
- In line with IntotheBlock, the vast majority of ADA, SHIB, and MATIC holders are presently at a loss
- Coinbase Will Block Russian Accounts To Sanction The Nation
- Ryan Wyatt, YouTube’s head of gaming, will depart and become CEO of Polygon Studios.