Acknowledging the importance of consistent distribution system development, all fueling stations and franchised retailers of the branch meet management, technical, fire prevention and treatment, and environmental hygiene standards.
Fueling stations are equipped with advanced machinery and equipment, with modern management software helping ensure safe, professional services. The Petrolimex brand is fully and consistently identified throughout the system, leaving a good impression on customers, said the branch’s director Tang Van Troi.
The branch is focusing on intensive development of its retail system, protecting the brand and fighting against commercial fraud, and environmental protection. It works closely with relevant state agencies to protect its brand and promote brand identification, aiming to ensure consumer interests. The brand takes the initiative in cooperating with state authorities to strengthen inspection and control of commercial fraud in petroleum business in the region.
Along with investing in and upgrading material facilities, the branch regularly strengthens its labor force to improve retail performance and increase customer trust. Sales staff are regularly trained to best follow the branch’s 5S management model - sorting, storage, shining the workplace, setting standards and sticking to the rule as well as the five-step sales process of Petrolimex.
Last year, the branch overcame difficulties and reached its targets. In 2022, it is expected to sell more than 135,000 cubic meters of petroleum, and exceed its service and other goods-related targets by 5-10 percent compared to 2021.
- Viettel only Vietnamese brand in top 500 global ranking
- Vietnam is fastest growing national brand: Brand Finance
- Shinhan Bank launches Phu My Branch in Ba Ria- Vung Tau
- MBBank an ambitious climber in the Brand Finance Banking 500 ranking
- Vinamilk wins FMCG brand owner for 8th consecutive year
- Codes of many warehouses, yards and ports at Hai Phong changed
- NutiFood soymilk on shelves of Walmart supermarkets in China
- VietinBank offered to sell 100 billion dong of bad debt of Royal Vietnam Investment JSC
- Ingenico, a Worldline brand, and DataMesh partner to offer advanced payment and commerce services to Australian merchants and retailers