The programme will apply through the end of September 30 or when the fund runs out, whichever is first.
The interest rate will be from 6 per cent per year, and customers will not be charged for early repayment.
In addition, customers also get an additional interest rate reduction for the first period of 0.1 per cent per year if they are using Vietbank credit cards, 0.2 - 0.5 per cent per year when buying life insurance from Vietbank and 0.1 - 0.3 per cent per year when switching their payment transactions to Vietbank.
By launching the preferential lending package, Vietbank expects to reduce financial pressure for customers as production and business activities resume after the COVID-19 pandemic, and also serve personal loan needs to help customers stabilise and improve their quality of life.
In addition to the preferential loan package, Vietbank is currently implementing a promotion programme with many special offers for individual customers this summer.
Accordingly, customers who make deposits from VND20 million and above will have the opportunity to receive attractive prizes and gifts worth a total value of more than VND6 billion.
They include a special prize of a savings card worth VND1 billion, three first prizes of travel vouchers worth VND100 million each, 10 second prizes of savings cards worth VND30 million each, and 30 consolation prizes of travel vouchers worth VND5 million each.
Customers will have a greater opportunity to receive the gifts and prizes when they register to use a personal payment account and ebanking services (Internet Banking and Mobile Banking) at Vietbank such as VB 4.0 or VB 4.0 Ultra accounts.
- BAC A BANK offers fresh credit programmes
- Decree on 2% interest rate support package officially issued
- Banks in HCM City to continue supporting businesses
- Pandemic-hit firms to enjoy preferential interest rate credit package
- Those affected by COVID in HCM City to get 2 per cent loan interest rate cut
- Banks reduce lending rate to support clients affected by Covid-19
- Banks cut lending interest rates
- High profits in banks from risky loans
- Vietnam banks promotes loans with low interest rates by year-end