Terra’s Do Kwon appears to be much more bother because the US Securities and Alternate Fee introduced that it had a hand in Do Kwon’s cash laundering actions. The company additionally opened an investigation to seek out out about Terra’s sudden demise.
- Do Kwon Gives A Terra Regeneration Plan, Which Contains A Token Redistribution Scheme
- Terra Do Kwon Acknowledged 8 Days In the past: “95% [Coins] Are Going To Die, However There’s Additionally Leisure In Watching Corporations Die Too”
- Singaporean LUNA And UST Investor Has Filed A Police Report Towards Terra’s Do Kwon.
- Do Kwon’s Newest Statements
- Terra Now Has A Plan to Get well UST Peg! Will It Work?
- Do Kwon Expresses His “Heartbroken” And Asserts That No UST Or LUNA Had been Bought Throughout The Disaster.
- Do Kwon, CEO of Terraform Labs has agreed to a $10 million wager on the LUNA value.
- Binance Allegedly Invested $300 Million In Terra
- LUNA 2.0 Airdrop Provides Terra A New Lease On Life As A New Blockchain Goes On-line