The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel increased VND185 to a maximum of VND31,302 (US$1.35) per litre, while that of RON95 rose VND498 to VND32,873 ($1.42) per litre.
The prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene, meanwhile, went up VND999 and VND946 to VND30,019 and VND28,785 per litre, respectively.
This is the seventh consecutive price increase since April 21. In total, the price of RON 95-III and E5 RON 92 bio-fuel surged by about VND5,500 and nearly VND5,000 per litre, respectively.
- Petrol prices up nearly 1,000 VND per litre
- Petrol prices continue to rise by nearly 1,000 VND per litre
- Domestic retail petrol prices reach 16-month record high
- Petrol prices rise from September 25
- Petrol prices down by 600 VND per litres after seven hikes
- Petrol prices rise sharply following latest adjustments
- Fuel prices pick up in latest review
- Petrol prices inch up in latest adjustment
- Petroleum prices Vietnam keep rising