MTA Vietnam 2022 occupies 8,000 m2 with 250 exhibiting companies from 12 countries/regions like Germany, USA, UK, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, China, Singapore... MTA Vietnam 2022 will welcome well-established companies in manufacturing industry such as Sodick, Amada, Siemen, Mazak, Van Su Loi, Jinan Bodor, AIE, Jinan Senfeng, Makino, KGK, MST, Saeilo, Roeders, Trumpf, Han’s Laser, Bedra, Nhat Ha (HORN), THK, Takamatsu, DINE, etc. During 4 days of MTA Vietnam show, a wide range of innovative, outstanding technique/machine will be showcased.
Informa Markets Vietnam company informed about MTA VIETNAM 2022 exhibition
Beside the hall with impressive, displayed booths, side activities to promote sustainability, MTA Vietnam also operate the series of conferences. The topic & contents are conducted from the practical demand of enterprises, has the hands-on approaches which enhance the participants to get insightful view of manufacturing industry’s challenges & opportunity from expertise and business owners’ sharing.
MTA Vietnam is selected by both international and domestic manufacturers and suppliers for guarantee the quality & quantity of visitors. MTA Vietnam attracted over 10,000 visitors per time, in which, 53,7% visitors are decision makers, influencers for business.
Specially, MTA Vietnam will be co-located with the 9th International Plastics & Rubber Technologies and Materials exhibition for the first time this year. Plastics & Rubber Vietnam 2022 (PRV) runs from July 6th-8th, with the participation of various domestic & international enterprises. PRV 2022 will showcase comprehensive range of global technologies and equipment, plastics and rubber products, including semi-finished products to technical parts, production materials and services catered for the revitalised co-related plastics and rubber industries in Vietnam and the region. Since 2007, the International Plastics & Rubber Technologies and Materials Exhibition has been regarded as the destination with opportunities for businesses to connect and update industry information.
- Connected with Tokyo 2020, Bodor Laser machine cuts Olympic and Paralympic symbols
- The newly upgraded TM Robot S Debut at SIMTOS 2022
- FHA Food & Beverage - Asia's leading F&B trade show to be held annually from 2022
- Business Innovation Zone Honoring Ceremony announced
- Two supporting industry exhibitions open online
- Acclaimed Waveguide Manufacturer Dispelix Partners with Laser Beam Scanning Leader MEGAONE at COMPUTEX Taipei
- CPHI China opens for international partnering after China rises in CPHI Index
- SGO to participate in 'PLASTIC JAPAN 2022' in Japan & 'EXCON 2022' in India in May
- Techman Robot to Showcase Newly Upgraded TM Robot S at Automate 2022