This is the first face-to-face B2B meeting held by KOTRA after two years of disruption due to the pandemic.
Korean firms will introduce diverse products ranging from food and cosmetics to industrial supplies and equipment. This is an opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to look for reputable Korean manufacturers and suppliers. The participation is free of charge and funded by the Korean government.
Ulsan, southeastern South Korea, is the country's seventh largest city, with a population of more than 1.1 million.
Ulsan Industrial Park is one of the largest industrial production areas in South Korea.
The sectors of shipbuilding, oil refining, automobile manufacturing, agricultural production and cosmetics have developed rapidly in the city.
- 58 RoK enterprises in search for Vietnamese partnership
- Korean businesses seek investment opportunities in Khanh Hoa
- Korean ice cream exports to Viet Nam surge
- Samsung adds spark to Việt Nam’s electronic components industry
- South Korean President calls for negotiation with Pyongyang to end Korean war
- 5,000 more S.Korean experts, businesspeople waiting to enter Vietnam
- Investment chances in ASEAN introduced to ROK enterprises
- K-Food festival promotes Vietnamese-Korean cultural exchange
- Vietnam Expo 2022 opens in Hanoi with South Korea as honorary exhibitor