Binance Founder and CEO Changpeng Zhao, generally generally known as CZ, has refuted claims that the crypto alternate had invested $300 million within the Terra challenge.
CZ’s clarification about Binance’s involvement in Terra within the early levels got here within the type of an eight-part Twitter thread the place he defined that Binance solely invested $3 million in Terra again in 2018. He mentioned:
- Changpeng Zhao believes that forking Terra is just not the answer to LUNA and UST’s issues
- How Terra merchants arbitrage to profit from LUNA and bLUNA
- Is Terra Collapsing? LUNA Has Misplaced Over 80% Worth, UST Is Now Simply Value $0.34!
- Binance Labs Launch Incubation Program Season 4 with 14 Early-Stage Begin-ups
- Why Binance Shuts Down Its Operations In Singapore?
- Binance Launches Refugee Crypto Card for Ukrainians; They Will Obtain 75 BUSD Month-to-month
- Crypto Information Jan 28: Bitcoin unlikely to return to $20,000 with information from Ethereum, Binance, Avalanche, Cardano,…
- Binance CEO Is Warning Recent Phishing Scam Via SMS
- Buying and selling Quantity For Terra (LUNA) Elevated By 200% As The Market Responds To The Demise Spiral.