At the groundbreaking ceremony for the logistics centre.
NDO - JD Future Explore V Ltd Co. from Hong Kong (China) held a ground-breaking ceremony on May 12 for a logistics service centre for e-commerce activities in the non-tariff zone and Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Zone.
The JD Property Logitics Park Hai Phong 1 will be built at a cost of 32 million USD on an area of 97,000m2 and is expected to be completed within the third quarter of 2024.
This logistics service centre will serve investors from many different countries and specialising in e-commerce activities – a booming area in Hai Phong with many advantages.
According to Head of Hai Phong Economic Zone Management Board Le Trung Kien, the implementation of this large project in Hai Phong contributes to creating attractive infrastructure and luring further investors to the city.
JD Property is owned by JD.com Group - one of China’sleading e-commerce groups. JD.com Group is also known as the largest strategic shareholder of Tiki.vn in its Singapore branch.
- Construction of VND3.8 trillion logistics centre starts in Vinh Phuc
- Hai Phong conducts logistics system development planning
- Hai Phong seeks more investment from RoK
- Construction starts on HCM City Centre for Innovative Start-ups
- VinWonders Vũ Yên construction starts in Hải Phòng
- First centre of ASEAN Smart Logistics Network launched
- Hai Phong seeks to receive more investments from RoK
- Logistics service industry ready for opportunities from EVFTA
- Converting Danang from an industrial to logistics centre