Some 150 foreign and domestic exhibitors, including those from Japan, South Korea, mainland China, Taiwan (China), Australia, the US, Belarus and the Czech Republic are parcipating to the four-day expo - the first pharmaceutical and medical event in the capital in two years, due to the pandemic.
"The Viet Nam Medipharm Expo 2022 offers pharmaceutical and medical enterprises from Viet Nam and overseas opportunities to showcase their latest achievements and products in the two areas including medical equipment for hospitals, clinics and healthcare," said Nguyen Trong Quy from the event's management board.
The event also helped to connect the State management agencies with scientists and businesses while enhancing links among businesses, hospitals and customers, Quy said during the opening ceremony.
Two forums discussing the domestic medical equipment market and preventive healthcare services will be held on the sidelines of the expo. Another conference on applying traditional medicine in caring for and improving people's health will be also included.
Co-organised by Vietnam Medical Import-Export JSC, in collaboration with Vietnam Advertisement and Fair Exhibition JSC, the previous edition attracted 60 foreign and domestic exhibitors.
- 15 Vietnamese businesses join in first online healthcare expo in India
- Vietnamese products on display at India’s first online healthcare expo
- Over 200 exhibitors to join international industrial machinery expo in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese products on show at first online healthcare expo in India
- Ho Chi Minh City international travel expo to take place in September
- Over 50 businesses display products at 2021 Top Thai Brands expo
- First virtual healthcare expo in India marks Vietnamese firms’ attendance
- Over 300 enterprises joins Vietnam Expo 2021
- On-going Vietnam Solar E-Expo 2020 attracts numerous attendees