The BAEMIN Academy initiative was first launched by BAEMIN in Korea in 2014 with the ambition of accompanying its merchant-partners in the journey of growth and sustainable development.
The BAEMIN Academy was established with the mission of creating and nurturing a learning ecosystem including diverse types of training content and format to provide a platform for the sustainable success of all partners in the Food & Beverages industry in Vietnam.
At the launch of BAEMIN Academy, Mr. Jinwoo Song, CEO of BAEMIN Vietnam said: “BAEMIN Academy is a testament to BAEMIN's serious and long-term commitment to our merchant-partners to help them raise the bar and achieve sustainable growth. With the ambition to create and nurture Vietnam's food ecosystem, we will constantly invest and focus on educational initiatives to help improve the lives not only of our partners but also of our users and the relevant stakeholders. BAEMIN Academy has been received extremely well in Korea and is considered one of the most practical, innovative and large-scale community initiatives. We hope that the Academy will also be able to bring about practical benefits and aid the success of merchant-partners in Vietnam.”
In the future, BAEMIN Academy will constantly expand and diversify its training programs, updating content that is not only useful for partners' businesses but also responds to changes in the food technology industry. In addition to the practical and easy-to-use online content posted on the Academy's official website, BAEMIN will also organize offline courses and sessions to help maximize the potential of its merchant-partners.
In Korea, BAEMIN Academy has been in operation since 2014 until now. As of 2021, the number of beneficiaries has surpassed 100,000 people, of which more than 29,000 partners have participated in offline training at the training center in Seoul. Within just 1 year since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, BAEMIN Academy has recorded more than 71,000 partners registered for online training.
- Baemin to shut down Vietnammm food app
- Baemin to shut down the Vietnammm food app
- South Korean food delivery startup Baemin expands to Hanoi
- Woowa Brothers-backed Baemin to shut down the Vietnammm food app by January 2021
- Good hearts deliver results
- Food Delivery App Believes Technology Is Key To Pandemic Recovery
- ‘Dancing’ Typeface Wins Top International Prize For BAEMIN Food Delivery App
- BAEMIN officially applies hybrid working model for long-term
- Online food orders rise 10-30% amid dine-in restrictions