NTT GDC and QD.TEK will establish NTT Global Data Centers HCMC1 Limited Liability Company ("HCMC1") as a joint venture company. HCMC1 will construct the new "Ho Chi Minh City 1 Data Center" to be launched in 2024.
The new data center, "Ho Chi Minh City 1 Data Center", will be located in the Saigon Hi-Tech Park, a well-developed IT infrastructure in a highly accessible area 15 km from Ho Chi Minh City’s center and the main center of IT and financial services. Service provision is scheduled to commence in 2024.
Imagery of Ho Chi Minh City 1 Data Center
The five-story building will provide a total of 6MW of critical IT load capacity for IT equipment to 3,100m2 (equivalent to 1,200 racks) of server rooms. With redundant power, air-conditioning, communication facilities, disaster countermeasures, and extensive security, the new data center will provide stable and high-availability services, based on the rigorous facility design to meet the Tier III standards for data centers NTT has cultivated over the years on a global scale.
NTT operates data centers in over 20 countries and regions worldwide, and following on from the capital city of Hanoi, where NTT is already providing services. NTT will now develop its service location to Ho Chi Minh City.
Yasuo Suzuki, CEO of NTT GDC, said, "Ho Chi Minh City is a promising market and huge potential to grow. NTT already has a strong presence and heritage here in HCMC, and Ho Chi Minh City 1 Data Center along with partnership with QD.TEK will mark a new chapter for us to better serve to all of our clients and achieve their business goals through digital transformation."
Ngo Truong Da, President of QD.TEK, said, "Partnership with NTT, the world's leading telecommunications carrier and data center service provider, is our great honor in order to provide ICT service excellence and benefits of a world-class data center to Vietnamese clients in which there’s remarkable growth in demands for digital services and infrastructure”.
- Why Vietnam is rated one of top 10 emerging markets in the global data center market?
- Vietnam In Top 10 Emerging Markets For Global Data Centres
- Spatial population and development data webpage launched
- Data sharing and security top concern for banks: experts
- E-medical records’ data to be connected among hospitals from July 1
- Meet the 20 top-funded fintech companies in India
- Data sharing and security top concern for banks
- Australian Group announced to pour 350 million USD to establish joint venture industrial real estate in Vietnam
- Personal data protection to be decreed