In accordance with quite a few on-line websites, Honduras could be the subsequent nation to legally acknowledge Bitcoin (BTC) as authorized tender, following El Salvador.
- Ukraine Has Made Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Authorized.
- IMF recommends El Salvador not use bitcoin as legal tender
- The EU might ban Bitcoin and PoW cryptocurrencies by 2025
- Why hasn’t the Bitcoin price risen again yet?
- US embassy calls for calm, dialogue after brawl in Honduras' Congress
- The IMF Urged El Salvador To Abandon Bitcoin As Legal Tender, Citing Security Concerns.
- The IMF asks El Salvador not to recognize the digital currency Bitcoin
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- Mexico to donate 400,000 COVID-19 vaccine shots to Central America