The EU might ban Bitcoin and PoW cryptocurrencies by 2025.
In accordance with a report by German crypto media outlet BTC-ECHO, the European Parliament, one of many European Union’s legislative our bodies, has moved to ban Bitcoin and different proof-of-work (PoW) #"
- Top 10 most expensive cryptocurrencies at the moment
- Hundreds of billions wiped from market as Bitcoin and leading cryptocurrencies price crashed
- Billionaire Ray Dalio: Cryptocurrencies are coming into focus around the world
- Things to Know Before Investing in Crypto to Avoid a Shock
- According to JMP Securities’ Devin Ryan, cryptocurrencies are the new frontier
- Best Crypto news websites you should be reading
- Bitcoin and online casinos: Are they legal in Vietnam?
- How Vietnam ranks 4th for profit earned from cryptocurrencies among Asian economies in 2020?
- The Swiss bank UBS warns of a crypto winter