The Bored Ape Yacht Membership (BAYC) gained huge consideration and success in 2021. After its preliminary launch in April, the Bored Apes has grow to be the most well-liked assortment of NFTs by buying and selling quantity and worth. Unsurprisingly, the variety of well-known celebrities that “aped-in” elevated steadily. Right this moment, we’ll check out their number of Ape.
The EDM artist is a real NFT fanatic. He has been interacting with NFTs longer than most movie star Ape house owners and has launched his personal NFT assortment. He was one of many early Ape adopters with the acquisition of BAYC #8716 for 49 ETH and at the moment personal greater than 10 mixtures of Bored & Mutant Apes.
- Justin Bieber Spends $1.3 Million on A Bored Ape NFT.
- Coachella Will Issue NFTs
- Attackers Take Advantage of An OpenSea Loophole To Steal And Resell Rare NFTs.
- OpenSea suffered a front-end attack, 332 ETH flew away
- OpenSea Has Been Exploited Again, Hacker Now Gains 150 ETH
- Crypto News Jan 30: Bitcoin whales start again with SHIB, DOGE, BAYC and Robinhood news
- Bored of tomorrow, bored with peaches, Ha Noi people “change the wind” to buy flowers in the countryside
- China says will more tightly regulate celebrities' online information
- Picasso’s Descendants Will Sell 1,010 NFTs Linked To His Never-Before-Seen Ceramic Work