The Spring Fair 2022 kicks off on January 22 in Hanoi (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - The Spring Fair 2022 kicked off on January 22 in Hanoi, exhibiting and selling products from nearly 20 provinces and cities across the country.
There are 50 booths at the fair, introducing farm produce, local specialities, handicrafts, consumer goods, and gift products from 50 enterprises, production and processing facilities.
All products on sale have clear and reputable origins and geographical indication (GI) certification, with many meeting standards of food safety in accordance with VietGAP and Global GAP standards.
Flowers, ornamental plants and goods serving the demand in the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival are also available at the fair.
Dao Van Ho, Director of the Centre for Agricultural Trade Promotion of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said the fair aims to contribute to promoting trade promotion activities and stimulating consumption in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The fair will last until January 29.
- Hanoi launches Vietnamese Goods Week
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Fair on southern agricultural products, food safety opens
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair to boost sales of Vietnamese products in AEON network
- 200 firms participate in Vietnam Local Specialties Fair 2020
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh