Under this partnership, Agribank will distribute FWD's products through more than 2,300 branches and transaction offices across the country.
This partnership combines Agribank's unrivalled distribution network with FWD's diversified product portfolio, leading digital capabilities, and unique customer experience.
Mr. Nguyen Hai Long, Deputy General Director of Agribank, addresses the partnership launching ceremony
Mr. Nguyen Hai Long, Deputy General Director of Agribank, said, "The milestone today is a testament to our success in the journey to diversify our product offering and develop Agribank's banking – insurance – security ecosystem. Agribank's Board of Directors believes that this partnership will open up more opportunities, increase the efficiency and competitive advantage of both sides."
Mr. Huynh Huu Khang, Chief Executive Officer of FWD Vietnam, said, "We're excited to enter this important and meaningful cooperation. This partnership paves the way for stronger development for both sides and boosts the growth of our bancassurance model in Vietnam. More importantly, customers from cities to rural areas will now have easier access to our innovative products and unique customer experience. By partnering with Agribank, we can introduce our vision of changing the way people feel about insurance to even more communities and demographics across the country."
Agribank's bancassurance partnership with FWD - a digital-first next generation life insurer, across the bank's entire distribution network will contribute to its diversity of products offered, increase sales number and allow millions of Agribank's customers get access to insurance products that can protect their own and their family's financial health.
- Agribank reported a profit of nearly 13,000 billion
- VietinBank and Manulife announce exclusive 16-year bancassurance partnership
- Capital hike could mitigate Agribank's profit drop
- ACB ties up with Sun Life Vietnam to develop bancassurance
- Banks urged to diversify loan products to prevent “black credit”
- Local banks earn high profits from bancassurance activities
- Banks cut lending interest rates
- MSB and Alibaba.com form strategic partnership to support importers and exporters
- Banks reach consensus on cutting rates for virus-hit enterprises