Vietnamese e-commerce startup FoodMap has announced an investment of US$2.9 million raised from venture capital firms in the hope of uplifting Vietnamese agricultural productsa values to the next level, according its founder.
- Accel, Vertex Ventures infuse fresh funds into Indian social commerce startup GlowRoad
- Vietnamese podcast startup Waves has ceased operations, co-founder confirms
- Delivery startup Loship raises $12 mln from foreign investment fund
- Former Google exec’s VC invests $30m into Chinese robotics startup MegaRobo
- Mr. Dzung Nguyen left CyberAgent Capital and set up a venture capital fund with Le Hoang Uyen Vy
- Vietnam’s e-commerce logistics startup aims to file for IPO on New York Stock Exchange
- Startup Oi Is Aiming To Revolutionize Tech Talent Communities
- Do Ventures leads $1.5M Pre-Series A round of fintech startup Mfast
- How Vietnam aims to become the leading startup hub in ast Asia?