As many as 1,045 product codes licensed for Vietnamese enterprises to export their agricultural and food products to China (Illustrative image)
NDO –The General Administration of Customs of China on December 24 approved a list of 31,988 product codes for foreign enterprises to export their agricultural and food products to China, including 1,045 product codes for Vietnamese enterprises.
According to the Vietnam Sanitary and Phytosanitary Notification Authority and Enquiry Point (SPS Vietnam), the General Administration of Customs of China is continuously updating the list of enterprises that are allowed to export agricultural and food products to this market.
Previously, the Chinese customs agency approved a list of 20,172 product codes for foreign enterprises, including 320 codes licensed for Vietnam.
Each product exported to the Chinese market is assigned a code, thus, an enterprise can be granted multiple product codes.
Enterprises will have to print the commodity codes granted by China Customs or authorised agencies of Vietnam both in and on the product packages exported to China from January 1, 2022.
SPS Vietnam recommended enterprises stay updated with information about the codes so as not to affect the shipment to China. They can update information through the address https://ciferquery.singlewindow.cn/.
Any exporters who haven’t applied for code licenses can submit their applications to competent agencies of China or via the websites http://cifer.singlewindow.vn/ and http://singlewindow.cn/.
- Two more Vietnamese dairy firms licensed to export to China
- Two more Vietnamese dairy producers licensed to export to China
- Businesses promote agricultural and food product exports to China’s Shandong province
- Enterprises seek ways to boost agricultural and aquatic exports
- Another factory licensed to export milk to China
- Agricultural, aquatic product exports to China face difficulties again
- Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
- Quality needed to boost agricultural, aquatic exports
- Local firms urged to control food safety for exports to China
- Nearly 30 tonnes of Son La longan exported to China