Vinfast delivers its first smart electric cars VF e34 to customers on December 25. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Vietnamese automaker VinFast on December 25 delivered its first smart electric cars VF e34 to customers, making Vietnam one of a few countries worldwide mastering electric vehicle production technology.
Nearly 100 cars will be delivered in December, and about 2,000 others in January.
Vinfast said it has received orders for over 25,000 units of the SUV model in the C segment, with respective length, width and height being 4,300mm, 1,768mm and 1,613mm, equipped with an electric motor with a maximum capacity of 110 kW.
The car features a smart virtual voice assistant capable of recognising Vietnamese accents regardless of regions for function control and casual Q&A.
The model uses a 42kWh battery pack, which can travel a distance of 300km after each full charge. In fast charging mode, the car can travel 180km after 15 minutes of charging.
- VinFast starts receiving orders for electric cars
- Registration fees for electric vehicles would be half those for gasoline cars
- VinFast opens office in Australia to boost international expansion
- Vinfast to produce solid state batteries
- VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
- Vietnam's automobile manufacturers to develop solid-state batteries for electric cars
- First electric bus goes on a trial run in Vietnam
- The first electric bus model tested in Vietnam
- Vingroup to halt smartphone manufacture
- VinFast buys GM Holden testing center in Australia