The retail prices of oil and petrol were revised up starting from 3pm on December 25. (Illustrative image)
NDO/VNA – The retail prices of oil and petrol were revised up starting from 3pm on December 25 after going down in the two consecutive reviews by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance.
According to the ministries’ latest review, the retail price of E5 RON92 bio-fuel increased 470 VND to 22,550 VND (0.99 USD) per litre while that of RON95 was also up 490 VND to 23,290 VND per litre.
Kerosene is now sold at 16,510 VND per litre, up 190 VND, and diesel at 17,570 VND per litre, up 240 VND. Meanwhile, the price of mazut remained at 15,740 VND per kg.
The two ministries review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust the prices in accordance with fluctuations on the world market.
- Petrol prices rise sharply following latest adjustments
- Domestic retail petrol prices reach 16-month record high
- Petrol prices rise from September 25
- Petroleum prices Vietnam keep rising
- Ministries increase petrol prices
- Gasoline prices fall for first time in 2021
- Petrol prices go up again
- Local fuel prices edge up
- Local fuel prices ease little
- Local oil prices fall slightly