An aircraft of Bamboo Airways (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Bamboo Airways on December 17 morning (Vietnam time) launched its direct air route linking Vietnam with Australia during an inaugural ceremony held in Melbourne international airport of Australia.
Commercial flights will be officially operated on the direct route starting early 2022, connecting two Vietnam’s major cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with Australia’s busiest airports of Sydney and Melbourne.
Representative of both sides believed that the air route would facilitate travel of Vietnamese students and people working in Australia, as well as bolster the countries’ trade and tourism.
Earlier, the carrier joined hands with the BAA Training Vietnam aviation training institute to open a training course of Airbus A320 pilots.
The airline plans to arrange similar courses in the coming time.
- Bamboo Airways eyes direct route to Australia
- Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways plans to open direct route to Australia
- Bamboo Airways launches the first ever air route between Da Nang City and Con Dao Island
- Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways allowed to launch direct flights to U.S.
- Bamboo Airways launches three direct routes to Con Dao Island
- Bamboo Airways granted regular flight slots to the US
- Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways secures slots for direct flights to UK
- Bamboo Airways receives slots to operate direct flights to US
- Bamboo Airways allowed to fly directly to UK from May
- Bamboo Airways allowed to operate direct flights to US