At a selling venue of OCOP products in Thuong Tin district (Photo: NDO/Nguyen Trang)
NDO – The Hanoi municipal Department of Industry and Trade, in coordination with the People’s Committees of Thuong Tin and Phu Xuyen suburban districts, on November 24 launched new selling points of products which are qualified for the One Commune One Product (OCOP) programme.
Accordingly, the selling point in Thuong Tin district is located at local Voi market in Ha Hoi commune, introducing customers to OCOP products from the districts as well as those of other localities across the country.
Chairman of the district People’s Committee Kieu Xuan Huy said that a total of 103 selling venues have been set up throughout Thuong Tin district to bring OCOP goods, handcrafted items and safe agricultural products closer to locals. The local authorities have also paid great attention to boosting trade promotion activities, particularly e-commerce, to stimulate consumption.
Meanwhile, the sales venue in Phu Xuyen district was inaugurated at Hung Luyen Apparel Company in Van Tu commune.
Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan called on leaders of Thuong Tin and Phu Xuyen districts to develop more sales locations for OCOP products while working with other provinces and cities across the country to promote trade of OCOP goods.
To date, Hanoi is one of leading localities in the country in terms of the number of verified, rated, and recognised OCOP products with a total of 1,054 products. The city aims to evaluate and classify at least 2,000 OCOP products by 2025.
- 275 products qualified for OCOP standards
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Quang Ninh OCOP products showcased in Hanoi
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Showrooms opened to promote local OCOP products
- Quang Nam’s mountain districts promote OCOP strength