Vu Phong Energy Group has been honoured as the EPC Company of the Year at “The Solar Future Awards 2021”. (Illustrative image/Source: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Vu Phong Energy Group has been honoured as the EPC Company of the Year at “The Solar Future Awards 2021”, the group said on November 9.
Organised by Leader Associates - a global leading renewable energy event organiser, the awards aim to promote the development of Vietnam’s renewable energy and solar projects in Vietnam, to achieve a sustainable future.
The awards have been presented to companies making a substantial contribution to the success of the Vietnam solar energy industry. There are also awards for technological innovations and groundbreaking solutions.
Thanks to its outstanding performance in many solar power projects and innovations, Vu Phong Energy Group has won the title The EPC Company of the Year.
Speaking at the award presentation ceremony, Pham Nam Phong, CEO of the group, said he believes that with a clear strategy, Vietnam will continue to make impressive achievements in energy restructuring and sustainable development, and fulfill the target of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 as Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh had committed at the recent 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26).
Vu Phong Energy Group will be a reliable partner of businesses to contribute to Vietnam’s clean energy sector, and join global efforts to protect the environment and deal with climate change, he pledged.
- UK supports Vietnam in sustainable energy development
- Pacifico Energy Vietnam keen to invest in renewable energy projects in Quang Tri
- World’s largest solar energy group eye investment in renewable energy in Vietnam
- Leading solar energy group keen to invest in renewable energy in Vietnam
- IREX and Singapore partner to build solar power factory in VN
- BCG Energy opens solar farm in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta province
- U.S. Consulate General Awards Grant to AMI AC Renewables to Construct Energy Storage Pilot Project, Using Cutting-Edge American Technology
- Renewable energy yet to meet potential: conference
- Vietnam to cut 1.3 billion kWh of renewable energy this year