Illustrative photo (Photo: Vinfast)
NDO/VNA - VinFast, a Vietnamese automotive manufacturer established in 2017, has announced the global debut of its new electric vehicles (EVs) at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show this November.
At the show slated for November 19 to 28, VinFast will introduce the VF e35 and VF e36 electric SUV models in the respective D & E market segments.
These two EVs integrate ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems), featuring lane assist, collision warning, driver monitoring, fully automated parking, summon vehicle, among other functions.
They are also equipped with Smart Infotainment, including in-car control features with voice assistant, virtual assistant, and e-commerce services.
At the event, VinFast will officially launch its global EV brand as well as smart and environmentally friendly e-mobility solutions researched and developed by Vingroup's technology ecosystem.
This global premiere marks the official introduction of the VinFast EV brand to the North American market. Pre-order will begin in the first half of 2022.
- Vietnamese automaker VinFast announces its headquarters in Los Angeles
- VinFast delivers first smart electric cars to customers
- VinFast starts receiving orders for electric cars
- Vietnamese Carmaker VinFast Debuts Electric SUVs In The US
- Vinfast to produce solid state batteries
- First electric bus goes on a trial run in Vietnam
- VinFast buys GM Holden testing center in Australia
- Registration fees for electric vehicles would be half those for gasoline cars
- VinFast opens office in Australia to boost international expansion