Passengers at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi (Photo: Hoang Chien)
NDO/VNA – National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines will resume two-way flights between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang; between Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong, Vinh, Thanh Hoa, Quy Nhon, Hue, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Dong Hoi, Nha Trang, Tuy Hoa and Phu Quoc; and between Thanh Hoa and Da Lat, starting from October 10.
Accordingly, there will be one flight per day from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city and vice versa, using wide-body Boeing 787 or Airbus A350.
On other routes, five daily flights will be run from October 10-20.
A total of 152 flights will take off during the period. Tickets will be sold after authorities allow.
Further information could be found on the website www.vietnamairlines.com, Vietnam Airlines app, www.facebook.com/VietnamAirlines, or Vietnam Airlines’ ticket agents nationwide or the customer care hotline 1900 1100.
- Vietnam Airlines to re-start six domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines resumes int’l flights from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights on domestic routes
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines plans to resume flights on four domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines continues to adjust its flights due to Typhoon Molave
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes next month