State budget collection from import-export activities reached US$12.53 billion. (Illustrative image/Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – State budget collection from import-export activities reached VND85.62 trillion (US$12.53 billion) in the first nine months of this year, equivalent to 90.6% of the estimate and a year-on-year rise of 25.83%.
According to the General Department of Vietnam Customs, the smuggling of goods across the borders tended to decrease in the reviewed period. However, drugs trafficking still occurred on air routes and on borderlines of Lao Cai and Quang Tri provinces.
The custom force detected 3,129 violation cases from June 16 to September 15, seizing goods of VND304.36 billion and contributing VND48.49 billion to the State budget.
It initiated legal proceedings against 10 cases and suggested relevant agencies launch criminal proceedings against 26 other cases.
- State budget collection tops over VND975 trillion in nine months
- State budget collection tops over 975 trillion VND in nine months
- Taxation sector fulfils 60 percent of tax collection estimate
- Vietnam fiscal deficit widens to US$457 billion in 8 months on Covid-19
- State budget revenue from key export products drops drastically
- Customs collects nearly VND228 trillion
- Vietnam’s State budget collection reaches 98%, budget spending of 80% of yearly estimate
- HCM City: Revenue collection falls more than VND 12,500 billion
- First quarter revenue rose by 13.2%