NDO/VNA - Retail petrol prices increase by more than VND 500 per litre from 3pm on September 25 following the latest adjustment by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance.
The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel increased VND 573 to a maximum of VND 20,716 (US$ 0.91) per litre, while that of RON95-III rose 548 VND to no more than VND 21,945 per litre.
The prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene, meanwhile, went up VND 564 and VND 561 to VND 16,586 and VND 15,643 per litre, respectively.
According to the two ministries, the prices of petrol and oil in the global market have been rising for 15 days, resulting in the domestic price hike this time.
They review fuel prices every 15 days to keep domestic prices in line with the global market.
- Petrol prices rise sharply following latest adjustments
- Domestic retail petrol prices reach 16-month record high
- Fuel prices pick up in latest review
- Petroleum prices Vietnam keep rising
- Ministries increase petrol prices
- Petrol prices go up again
- Gasoline prices fall for first time in 2021
- Local fuel prices edge up
- Petrol prices climb for four straight times