President Nguyen Xuan Phuc witnesses the signing of the cooperation agreement between Vingroup and Google Cloud. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Vietnamese conglomerate Vingroup and Google Cloud of the US inked a cooperation agreement on the implementation of digital transformation strategy in New York on September 22 (local time).
The agreement exchange was witnessed by President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, who is on his working trip to attend the general debate of the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
Under the pact, Vingroup and Google Cloud will become strategic partners in digital transformation.
The sides are to join hands to foster cloud computing applications on Google Cloud and study the potential of applying relevant technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and smart data analysis in Vingroup’s business fields.
Vingroup’s Vice President and CEO Nguyen Viet Quang said that the partnership will not only tap on digitalisation potential in improving customers’ experience but also help realise the conglomerate’s strategy to go global.
It is expected to help Vingroup access the most modern technologies, thereby maximising its capabilities to launch products, services and systems that enhance consumers’ experience.
- Ministry launches digital transformation campaign
- Vietnam’s cloud computing market worth 133 million USD
- Vietnam Open Technology Forum 2020: Promoting National Digital Transformation
- Viettel and Vingroup cooperate to develop 5G broadcasting station
- Vietnamese cloud computing market appeals suppliers
- Vingroup profits up 42 pct
- Vingroup produces ventilator components for Medtronic
- Vingroup sets up two battery production, AI application firms
- VinGroup Plans To Popularize Smartphone For Vietnamese Users by Launching Vsmart Bee Lite