Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Tan Cang Warehousing in Ho Chi Minh City on September 13 launched and put into operation an eCommerce Warehouse Management System (eWMS), in order to make goods delivery activities smooth, ensure safety against the pandemic, and maintain production and the supply chain.
Due to impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ho Chi Minh City and southern provinces have been imposing social distancing that restricts travel activities and hampers direct transactions, so many customers cannot go to the warehouse to carry out procedures for the delivery of goods.
With the eWMS, warehouses, shipping agents, goods owners and transport units can interact, perform management procedures, monitor, do freight forwarding procedures, and pay service fees online, through the electronic transaction portal at https://ewms.tancangwarehousing.com.vn.
The system can help save time and costs for businesses, and at the same time reduce direct transactions, and ensure safety amidst complicated developments of the pandemic.
- Difficulty in customs management of independent transport of goods
- Codes of many warehouses, yards and ports at Hai Phong changed
- Vietnam Customs promulgates many new decisions on bonded warehouse operation
- Delivery drivers should be allowed to continue working: official
- Review and cut taxes and fees related to import and export goods
- Two systems changes management models at Noi Bai International Airport
- Digital transformation for logistics to be faster and cheaper
- Rhenus Introduces International Warehousing Expertise to Greater China with New Digital Management Solution
- Transport sector must ensure smooth transportation of goods