Trucks carrying the first batches of rice under a campaign to donate 1,000 tonnes to people living in over 350 locked-down areas in HCM City arrive at CT Group’s central warehouses in the city. The campaign aims to ensure poor people do not suffer from hunger.
CT Group donates 1,000 tonnes of rice to support people living under difficult circumstances in HCM City amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam exports first rice batch to Europe following EVFTA
- UK donates 1 billion USD to help poor countries access COVID-19 vaccine
- Vietnam buys Indian rice for first time in decades
- Around 690 million people in world suffer from hunger
- Vietnam’s anti-COVID-19 ‘weapons’: Part 1, the Rice Fairy Man
- Vietnam imports 1.4 mln tonnes of Cambodian rice paddy
- Community fridge gives free food to people in need during pandemic
- EU announces quotas for Vietnamese farm produce
- Intel Vietnam hands over gift sets to poor households in Thu Duc
- Vietnam exports 3.9 million tonnes of rice in seven months