An aerial view of downtown Dalat City. The city will have a 7.5-kilometer ring road – PHOTO: LDO
HCMC - The Lam Dong Department of Transport has announced the construction of a ring road and infrastructure components in Dalat City, with a total investment of VND800 billion.
Of the total capital sourced from the provincial budget, over VND350 billion will be used for construction work, VND309 billion for site clearance and compensation, and the rest for other costs.
The ring road will be 7.5 kilometers long and 10 meters wide, and run through the wards of 3, 4 and 5, starting at Truc Lam Yen Tu Street and ending at the Hoang Van Thu-Nguyen Dinh Quan Intersection.
The ring road and infrastructure project, whose main investor is the Lam Dong Department of Transport, will be completed and opened to traffic in late June, 2023, the local media reported.
The Lam Dong Management Board of Investment and Construction of Traffic Projects was tasked with managing the project, while the Sub-Institute of Transport Science and Technology in central Vietnam will act as a supervision consultant.
The project will be constructed by a consortium comprising Investment Consulting and Construction 18 JSC, Thang Dat Company, Nam Phan Company and 26/3 General Construction Company.
Once in place, the project will help complete the traffic infrastructure system in Dalat City and strengthen the city’s connection with other provinces and cities.
Besides, the ring road is expected to help ease traffic congestion in Dalat City.
- Transport Ministry wants four localities to invest in Ring Road No. 3
- Ring Road No. 3 project in HCMC must be completed by 2025: Deputy PM
- HCMC wants to speed up lagging ring road scheme
- Investment capital for transport projects in HCMC estimated over VND27, 000 bil
- HCMC urges early development of Ring Road No. 4
- Over VND27 trillion sought for key roads leading to seaports in HCMC
- Nearly VND6.8 trillion proposed for five roads leading to Long Thanh airport
- HCMC, Dong Nai discuss construction planning of Cat Lai Bridge
- Delayed traffic projects in HCM City caused by tardy site clearance, capital shortage