The anti-Covid forces check vehicles transporting products at a checkpoint in Hanoi. The Ministry of Industry and Trade has proposed the Government issue a list of products banned from circulation instead of listing essential products - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – The Ministry of Industry and Trade on July 27 proposed the Government issue the list of products banned from circulation instead of listing essential products during the execution of the stay-at-home mandate.
According to the ministry, there is confusion among some porovinces while regulating the circulation of essential goods, making life difficult for many truckers, the local media reported.
Although the Government, ministries and agencies have repeatedly issued documents highlighting the types of essential goods and have asked localities not to hinder the circulation of these products, contributing to conducting anti-pandemic regulations, their efforts have failed to bring the expected results.
As different localities have different ways of understanding the term “essential goods” and their deployment of the Government’s requirements, the transport of some products which are the input materials of many producers or serve the essential demands of residents has faced difficulties.
If the ministry’s proposal is approved, it will be easier for enterprises. Products which are not in the list of banned products will be circulated among localities or between different localities.
- Agriculture ministry wants wholesale markets in HCMC reopened
- Drivers transporting essential goods prioritized for Covid-19 test: HCMC Transport Dept.
- HCMC tightens anti-pandemic measures
- APEC meeting seeks solutions for smooth circulation of goods
- Industry and trade sector to ensure enough goods for Tet
- Finance Ministry asks localities to enhance price stabilization
- Agriculture ministry seeks six ministries’ help in boosting farm produce consumption
- Industry – trade sector to ensure enough goods for traditional lunar new year
- Steering committee for goods supply for HCMC, southern localities established