Customers have their motorbikes refilled at a gas station. The prices of E5 bio-fuel and RON95 gasoline soared by VND850 and VND870 per liter, respectively, today - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - Domestic fuel retail prices were revised up by VND230-VND870 per liter or kilogram at 3.00 p.m. today, July 12, marking the third consecutive increase since late May, according to an announcement issued by the ministries of Industry-Trade and Finance.
E5 bio-fuel and RON95 gasoline are priced at VND20,610 and VND21,780 per liter, soaring by VND850 and VND870, respectively.
The ceiling prices of kerosene, diesel oil and heavy fuel oil were adjusted up by VND450 and VND420 per liter and VND230 per kilogram to VND15,500, VND16,530 and VND15,670, respectively.
During this price adjustment, local fuel traders were asked to extract VND200 for each liter of diesel oil sold and VND300 for each liter or kilogram of kerosene and heavy fuel oil sold to replenish the national fuel price stabilization fund.
Besides this, local fuel traders were allowed to tap the fund at VND1,300 for each liter of E5 bio-fuel sold and VND350 for each liter of RON95-III gasoline, the local media reported.
- Gasoline prices fall for first time in 2021
- Local fuel prices edge up
- Petrol prices go up again
- Fuel prices continue to climb
- Petrol prices climb for four straight times
- Gasoline prices slightly decline
- Ministries increase petrol prices
- Petrol prices rise sharply following latest adjustments
- One more arrested in 2.7-million-liter substandard-fuel ring