Tourists visit the memorial site of the early 20th-century nationalist Phan Chau Trinh in Tan Binh District, HCMC
“The Saigon Origin - You May Not Know tour takes tourists to the memorial site of the early 20th-century nationalist Phan Chau Trinh in Tan Binh District. The tourists will not only learn about one of the most renowned Vietnamese nationalists but also experience healthcare services,” Duy said.
The traditional medicine clinic inside the Phan Chau Trinh memorial site offers various services such as health examination, health advice and herbal therapy to reduce stress and get better sleep.
A doctor of Chim Canh Cut Travel’s traditional medicine clinic at the Phan Chau Trinh memorial site conducts a health examination for a tourist
- Quang Tri tourism visits the famous General Secretary Le Duan relic site
- Mui Ne national tourist site recognised
- Master plan of President Ho Chi Minh memorial site in Nghe An announced
- Memorial service held for 13 hydropower plant landslide victims
- Memorial for Nguyen Sinh Sac, the father of Ho Chi Minh
- Forgotten memorial for school kids bombed by US in central Vietnam
- New helicopter tour piloted in world heritage site Ninh Binh
- Sam Son City receives special national historical site certificate
- Vietnam launches website promoting sustainable tourism to foreign tourists