Indonesia has decided not to impose anti-dumping taxes on cold steel sheets from Vietnam and China. (Image for illustration/Photo: internet)
NDO/VNA – The Indonesian Government has decided not to impose anti-dumping taxes on cold steel sheets originating from Vietnam and China.
In February, Indonesia’s Anti-Dumping Committee (KADI) announced the final results of an anti-dumping investigation into cold steel sheets imported from the two above countries which was launched in 2019.
The products subject to investigation have codes 7210.61.11, 7212.50.23, 7212.50.24, 7212.50.29, 7225.99.90, 7226.99.19 va 7226.99.99.
KADI also proposed imposing anti-dumping taxes of 3.01-49.2% on Vietnamese products and 3.07-55.43% on Chinese ones.
In May, local media said the proposal had been sent to the Government and was under discussion at the National Centre of Activities (PKN).
- Australia initiates dumping probe into Vietnamese steel
- Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.
- India will not apply anti dumping duties for Vietnam s artificial fiber
- VN asks to be excluded from Philippines’ investigations on steel
- India decides not to impose anti-dumping duty on MDF boards from Vietnam
- DOC may extend anti-dumping duty on PE bags from Vietnam
- Vietnam investigates Malaysian H-beam steel on suspicion of dumping
- Vietnam completes anti-dumping probe into corn syrup from China, ROK
- Australia finds no dumping of Vietnamese precision steel pipes and tubes