Vietnamese lychees introduced in France. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – More than three tonnes of lychee from the northern province of Bac Giang has been exported to Germany via the e-commerce platform Voso.
> Vietnamese fresh lychees auctioned at US$2,254 per kilo in Australia
> Bringing farm products and local specialties to "e-market"
The Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade said this is the first time Vietnam’s agricultural products have been shipped to Europe through the “cross-border e-commerce” model on an e-commerce platform developed and operated by the Southeast Asian nation.
Sponsored by Viettel Post, Voso launched its Voso Global last March, offering high-quality Vietnamese farm produce to consumers in foreign markets, especially overseas Vietnamese.
The platform has optimised Viettel Post’s smart logistics system to deliver the fruit that satisfies GlobalGap standards to German customers.
More farming products are expected to be put on the platform in the time ahead, thus serving consumers both at home and abroad.
The Department of E-commerce and Digital Economy has supported Voso to create Vietnamese and English versions of its website.
- Thanh Ha lychees launched on e-commerce floor
- 100 tonnes of Vietnamese lychees to be exported to Australia
- Efforts underway to export 100 tonnes of lychees to Australia
- Hai Duong lychee to be sold online
- First batch of Vietnamese fresh lychees arrives in Japan
- Vietnamese fresh lychees for sale at 250 supermarkets, malls in Japan
- E-commerce to boost agricultural products’ sale
- Vietnamese lychees confident of winning over consumer taste in Netherlands
- Vietnamese lychees are sold well in France