Hanoi (VNA) – Leading firms from Thailand are showcasing their products and services to local customers at the Top Thai Brands 2020, which began in Hanoi on July 9.
The four-day event is hosted by the Department of International Trade Promotion under the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand, Office of Commercial Affairs under the Royal Thai Embassy in Hanoi, in cooperation with the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam.
At the Hanoi International Exhibition Centre (ICE), some 75 booths are displaying and selling a number of categories of quality products from Thailand, including food and beverages, fresh fruits, household products, textiles and garments, jewellery, health and beauty products, decorative Items and souvenirs.
There will also be special activities of Thai food tasting prepared by Thai Select restaurants in Vietnam and Thai dancing performance.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Thai Ambassador to Vietnam Tanee Sangrat spoke highly of bilateral relations in many fields between the two countries.
He described Top Thai Brands 2020 as a good opportunity for Vietnamese customers to get access to many of Thailand’s quality goods, creating a platform for both Vietnamese and Thai enterprises to enlarge their networks and further develop strategic partnerships.
Thailand has been Vietnam’s largest trading partner in ASEAN with bilateral trade reaching more than 17 billion USD in 2019. In the first five months of this year, trade turnover between the two countries was 6.2 billion USD./.VNA
- Top Thai Brands 2020 reboots business connection between VN, Thailand after pandemic
- Top Thai Brands 2020 opens in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2021 Expo features 60 standard booths to promote Thai products in Hanoi
- Over 50 businesses display products at 2021 Top Thai Brands expo
- Fair offers opportunities for trading exchange between Vietnam and Thailand
- Hai Phong welcomes launch of Thai Products’ Week
- Fair on Thai products underway in Da Nang
- Fair on Thai products underway in Hai Phong
- Mini Thailand Week returns to Hai Phong