A booth of VIMEXPO 2020 in Hanoi. (Photo: baodautu.vn)
NDO/VNA – The Vietnam International Expo on Support Industries and Processing - Manufacturing (VIMEXPO 2021) is scheduled to take place from October 27-29 at the International Centre for Exhibition (ICE) in Hanoi.
The upcoming event, which will be the second held under the Support Industry Development Programme, will comprise nearly 300 booths.
Hosted by the Industry Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, VIMEXPO 2021 offers a chance for supporting industry enterprises to share experience, seek new partners and suppliers and learn of new technologies. The three-day expo hopes to welcome 20,000 visitors.
The previous edition comprised 250 booths from 170 enterprises on a display area of 5,000sq.m.
The Government has issued a resolution on measures to promote the development of support industries, which sets a target of Vietnam producing highly-competitive support products that meet 45% of domestic production and consumption demand by 2025 and 70% by 2030.
- Over 300 enterprises joins Vietnam Expo 2021
- HCM City Vietbuild expo to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- On-going Vietnam Solar E-Expo 2020 attracts numerous attendees
- Top Thai Brands 2021 Expo features 60 standard booths to promote Thai products in Hanoi
- Over 150 booths to be on show at Vietnam International Innovation Expo
- Vietbuild expo in HCM City to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Vietbuild expo opens in HCM City
- Vietnamese products on display at India’s first online healthcare expo
- Over 50 businesses display products at 2021 Top Thai Brands expo
- Vietnamese firms attend China Int’l Import Expo 2020