Workers at the Foster electronic component manufacturing factory at Tinh Phong Industrial Park in Quang Ngai Province.
NDO – The Quang Ngai Provincial People’s Committee recently approved a list of key projects to call for investment in the period from 2021-2025.
In the industrial field, there are three groups of projects calling for investment in the Dung Quat Economic Zone, including garment-textile, leather-footwear, food and beverage production, mechanical factories, steel production and processing, electric appliance production, supporting industries, and logistics; high-tech industrial projects; and chemical and petrochemical production; along with the Dung Quat mixed gas turbine power plant with a capacity of 750 MW.
The areas of service, tourism and commerce features six projects, comprising two service-tourism complexes in Ly Son District, three ecotourism areas in Tra Bong District and Binh Son District, and a Central Park in Quang Ngai City.
The infrastructure and transport fields have two projects with the construction of a complex for solid waste treatment in Duc Pho Town and a people’s cemetery in Nghia Ky Commune, Tu Nghia District.
In addition, Quang Ngai will call for investment in three projects in the urban, services and residential areas.
All these projects are to be implemented with 100% capital from investors.
- Binh Dinh wants to call for investment in a $ 250 million car factory from foreign capital
- Quảng Bình seeks investment in 62 projects
- Vinh Phuc Attracts 21 Projects in Jan - Sep
- Hoc Mon district calls upon investment in 23 projects
- Vingroup was approved to invest in an auto parts manufacturing complex in Quang Ninh
- Dong Nai calls for investment in a series of million USD projects
- More hi-tech factories begin construction in Da Nang
- Thai Binh ‘cleansed its nest’ to welcome investors into the economic zone of more than 30,000 hectares
- Bac Giang to expand industrial parks, cluster to lure more investment