Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Viet Duyen
NDO/VNA - A webinar on boosting business-to-business (B2B) transactions between Vietnam and Venezuela took place on June 16 in a bid to deepen the bilateral ties toward effectiveness.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Venezuela together with the Venezuela-Vietnam Chamber of Commerce (CAVENVIET) co-organised the event.
In his opening speech, Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Viet Duyen thanked Vietnam’s Thai Binh Investment Trading Corporation and Hanoi Trade Corporation (Hapro) for their collaboration with the embassy in offering information about Vietnamese exports as well as supporting and attending its virtual workshops.
A Vietnamese – Venezuela trade is changing positively, increasing exchanges of information and trade opportunities between their businesses are important to fostering the nation’s comprehensive partnership.
Representatives from the two companies said through CAVENVIET, they want to connect with Venezuelan partners; fuel the export of farm produce, home products, consumer goods, and electronic devices; and help Venezuelan firms enter the Vietnamese market of nearly 100 million people.
CAVENVIET President Oswaldo Hernandez pledged his commitment to translating the Vietnamese side’s proposals into reality in contribution to diversifying trade and promoting economic relations between the countries.
- Webinar helps bolster exports of medical supplies to Venezuela
- Vietnam, Venezuela seek to propel trade links forward
- Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Association debuts in Caracas
- ASEAN’s 53rd founding anniversary marked in Venezuela
- Venezuela learns Vietnam s experience in Doi Moi
- Webinar discusses opportunities from EVFTA for French investors
- ASEAN’s 53rd founding anniversary marked abroad
- Vietnam's National Day celebrated abroad
- Teleconference discusses Vietnam-Germany trade promotion