Medallia, Inc. (NYSE: MDLA), the global leader in customer and employee experience, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™:
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 9 June 2021 -Medallia, Inc. (NYSE: MDLA), the global leader in customer and employee experience, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Feedback Management Platforms, Q2 2021.
The global report evaluated 12 service providers based on 33 criteria. Medallia was among the highest-scoring vendors in the strategy category, receiving the highest scores possible in execution and delivery on roadmap, product vision and strategy, enterprise strategy, partner strategy, and services strategy criteria.
Mr. Greg Philiotis, SVP, Head of International Industry Sales, Medallia, commented, "We will continue to do what we do best in customer and employee experience management – helping our clients engage meaningfully with stakeholders at all levels, using our proprietary and scalable software-as-a-service platform – Medallia Experience Cloud™."
Medallia Experience Cloud™ uniquely fuses human and machine learning to reveal the most relevant customer insights and makes them actionable to every role across an organization. By integrating opinions with operational data, companies are empowered to make smarter, more effective decisions.
Over the last seven years, Medallia's operations in APAC have grown significantly from a single market in Australia to five markets, including New Zealand, Singapore, Korea, Japan.
Mr. Philiotis added, "We are very focused on turning signals into actions that drive growth. The team looks forward to deepening our partnerships with clients in the region by helping them act at the speed of both employee and customer expectations."
Medallia (NYSE: MDLA) is the pioneer and market leader in customer, employee, citizen, and patient experience. The company's award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud™, is the experience system of record that makes all other applications customer and employee awareness. The platform captures billions of experience signals across interactions, including voice, video, digital, IoT, social media, and corporate messaging tools. In addition, Medallia uses proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to automatically reveal predictive insights that drive powerful business actions and outcomes. As a result, Medallia customers reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and drive revenue-impacting business decisions, providing clear and potent returns on investment. For more information, visit www.medallia.com.
- Medallia named LEADER in Report for Customer Feedback Management Platforms by Independent Research Firm; Steps up Presence in Korea
- Medallia named LEADER in Report for Customer Feedback Management Platforms by Independent Research Firm; Steps up Presence in Japan
- Trend Micro Named A Leader By Independent Research Firm
- Qualtrics’ Employee Experience Trends reveals change management key to employee engagement in Hong Kong in 2021
- Qualtrics’ Employee Experience Trends reveals top drivers of employee engagement in Indonesia in 2021
- Work-life balance, mental health and burnout pressing issues for Singapore workforce: Aon survey
- Trend Micro Named a Leader in Endpoint Security Software-as-a-Service
- Qualtrics study reveals employee engagement in Thailand exceeds global average
- Qualtrics’ Employee Experience Trends reveals ‘belonging’ key to employee engagement in Singapore in 2021