The Polish market offers ample room for Vietnamese farm produce and food, experts said at a recent online conference.
Vietnam, US explore ways to raise export and import turnover of farm produce
Vietnam, US enhance farm produce trade
Door open wide for farm produce export to Europe
The conference was jointly held by the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade (Vietrade), the Commercial Affairs Office under the Vietnamese Embassy in Poland, and the Polish Chamber of Commerce. It aims to help Vietnamese firms study and access the Central European market, the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) reported.
Participants shared the view that Vietnam’s farm produce and food have grown strongly over the past years and affirmed their position in the international market, explaining that these products have hit the shelves of 185 countries and territories, including the US, Japan, the EU and the Republic of Korea (RoK).
Nguyen Thanh Hai, Counsellor at the Commercial Affairs Office, said Poland has huge demand for products that Vietnam has strength like rice, tra and basa fish (pangasius), shrimp, mango products, pineapple, coffee and cashew nuts.
Vietnam’s ST24 and ST25 rice varieties are competitive as compared with their rivals from Thailand in terms of price and quality, according to the official.
- Vietnam, China boost farm produce trade
- Seminar looks to expand farm produce market in North America, ASEAN
- EU announces quotas for Vietnamese farm produce
- Vietnam, US explore ways to raise export and import turnover of farm produce
- Vietnam, India see huge export potential ahead for farm produce
- Algeria welcomes Vietnamese farm produce
- Binh Thuan’s farm produce finds way to world market
- Saigon hydroponic farm brings customers freshest produce in town
- Vietnam, Algeria boost online trade amid COVID-19