Metro Star project will have a pedestrian bridge to connect with Metro Station 10.
To ensure the construction progress, Metro Star has worked with a team of prestigious partners including contractor Ricons and French management consultancy Apave. The project also applies modern technology such as Japanese piling techniques, sliding scaffolding system and aluminum formwork to complete a floor within only five days. In particular, the piles are manufactured by Phan Vu Investment Corporation - Vietnam’s leading foundation pile enterprise - to ensure the best quality while the piling process is monitored by top-notch Japanese experts Katsuaki Kobayashi and Yoshikazu Suzuki.
As the metro line is slated to be put into operation at the end of 2021, homeowners at Metro Star will be able to easily access the station come rain or sunshine, receiving house guests or going shopping and dining out.
Metro Star convenience and green living environment along new metro line
The Metro Star project is located next to the largest roundabout on Hanoi Highway - the most beautiful boulevard of the East of Saigon, which is also the connection point with the Ring Road 2 via Pham Van Dong and Mai Chi Tho streets.
The project is designed by Singapore's leading designer Axis. Metro Star is a commercial-residential development featuring two main products including apartments and shophouses.
Despite the rising land prices in the area, the project still develops 100 on-site amenities with large green spaces to offer residents an ideal living space.
The refined living environment with green space is the highlight of Metro Star project.
- Trial operation of HCMC's metro line No. 1 set for Q3
- Ongoing Nhon-Hanoi Railway Station Metro Project opened for visitors
- First look at ground floor at Ba Son station for Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro train
- See the appearance of B1 floor at Ba Son station of metro No. 1
- Handover of Hanoi City's first metro line slated for this month
- Foreign experts to enter Vietnam soon for implementation of Metro Line 1 Project
- HCMC urges quick disbursement of Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro line project
- Hanoi’s second metro project progresses on schedule
- Two trains for HCMC’s first metro line arrive at Khanh Hoi Port