A section of the North-South Expressway. Five sub-projects of the expressway will get off the ground in this quarter – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - Five sub-projects of the North-South Expressway, including two State-invested projects and three others carried out under the public-private partnership (PPP), will kick off in this quarter.
Works on the Dien Chau-Bai Vot Expressway project, which links Nghe An and Ha Tinh provinces, will begin tomorrow, May 22. This will be the first PPP sub-project of the North-South Expressway to get off the ground.
According to the Ministry of Transport, this 50-kilometer-long expressway requires an investment of VND11,157 billion, including VND5,090 billion from private investors and VND6,067 from the State budget.
The two other PPP sub-projects will kick off next month.
The Nha Trang-Cam Lam Expressway crossing Khanh Hoa Province is 50 kilometers long. It requires an investment of VND5,523 billion, including VND2,556 billion from private investors and VND2,967 from the State budget.
The 78.5-kilometer-long Cam Lam-Vinh Hao Expressway will cross Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces. This sub-project requires an investment of VND8,925 billion, including VND3,786 billion from private investors and VND5,139 billion from the State budget.
Two sub-projects invested in by the State are also scheduled to get off the ground in June.
The National Highway No.45-Nghi Son Expressway is 43 kilometers long, crossing Thanh Hoa Province. The project costs VND5,534 billion.
The 50-kilometer-long Nghi Son-Dien Chau Expressway costs VND7,283 billion. It will run through Thanh Hoa and Nghe An provinces.
The North-South Expressway project comprises 11 sub-projects. Among them, six sub-projects invested in by the State, Cao Bo-Mai Son, Mai Son-National Highway No. 45, Cam Lo-La Son, Vinh Hao-Phan Thiet, Phan Thiet-Dau Giay and My Thuan 2 Bridge, have started construction.
- Bids on five PPP projects for North-South Expressway due in October
- Contract signed for another North-South expressway section
- Vietnam parliament approves the use of state budget for North-South expressway sections
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚Äôs three component projects
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚s three component projects
- PPP contract signed for Dien Chau-Bai Vot Expressway
- No bidders for two North-South Expressway sections
- Vietnam transport ministry launches call for tender for North-South Expressway
- Debt-ridden firm proposed for North-South Expressway construction
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project starts construction